Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bout What's Obvious to the Eye



You’re one of them people that think they’re, real cool
But man, I have seen a lot of fools, just like you

I’ve seen people get killed for nothing, in this town
And people die, without ever having lived
Ever time I look into your, pretty smiling face
Your eyes hit me like a twenty pound hammer
I’ve got red socks and sharp suspenders
A motorcycle and a double barreled shotgun for fun
How about we dance baby, on your heated seat
And wear Santa caps and ignore other people's fate
We both know that Mickey Mouse’s hands tell lies
Let’s play with our eight grade pickled frog brains
And watch police dogs sniff for hidden explosives
While we drink absinthe and eat chocolate cheesecake
Let us genuflect before coffee and Benedicts
While the mortgage rates drop and the foreclosures climb
Come on baby, straddle my motorcycle seat
Let’s blow this place and let the NewsChick sing

Bout what's obvious to eye


© Copyrights G. Jones 2012
Photo by stickslip.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment